Two-layer foam air filters. Checked races.
More benefits: performance and protection.
- made of special two-layer foam
- the two layers are permanently connected together
- the outer layer of coarser foam traps the largest impurities and water, while the inner layer of fine foam traps finer particles
- the inner layer of fine foam also results in a better attachment of the filter to the airbox
- the result is an efficient and durable two-stage filtration system
You can use and clean the filters repeatedly: the filter construction contains a special adhesive that is resistant to repeated cleaning and lubrication
Hiflofiltro two-layer foam filters are designed to increase airflow to the intake and maximize engine performance
Test measurements showed an increased air flow and a lower tendency to clog.